Mai 29, 2020 – Vancouver, BC - Group Ten Metals Inc. (TSX.V: PGE; OTC: PGEZF; FSE: 5D32) (the “Company” or “Group Ten”) is pleased to announce results of geological sampling and mapping programs, together with assay results completed on past drill core, from the Company’s flagship Stillwater West platinum group element, nickel, copper, cobalt (”PGE-Ni-Cu-Co”) project in Montana, USA.
This is the fifth in a series of planned news releases to report results of exploration programs that focused on the advancement of drill-defined mineralized zones at five multi-kilometer-scale priority target areas. Subsequent news releases will report results from ongoing modelling work and rhodium assays from drill and field samples prior to our 2020 field exploration programs.
- The Pine target shows very high-grade gold, palladium and platinum mineralization in drilling, soils and rock sampling that is now being further assessed by the Company.
- Drilling at the Pine target returned values including 16.94 g/t 3E (16.19 g/t Au, 0.24 g/t Pt, 0.50 g/t Pd) over 7.98 meters and 31.02 g/t 3E (28.7 g/t Au, 1.06 g/t Pt, 1.27 g/t Pd) over 2.6 meters hosted within the chromite-rich ultramafic stratigraphy.
- High-grade gold, palladium, and platinum values ranging to 16.18 g/t 3E (13.80 g/t Au, 1.10 g/t Pd, and 1.28 g/t Pt) were returned in rock samples taken by Group Ten in 2019 at the Pine target, with a total of 13 samples returning from 2 to 30 g/t platinum equivalent grade mineralization to date by the Company.
- At the HGR target, nine kilometers east of the Pine target, high-grade gold, palladium, and platinum values ranging to 19.06 g/t 3E (14.30 g/t Au, 3.10 g/t Pd, and 1.66 g/t Pt) were returned in assays conducted by the US Geological Survey (“USGS”) on select samples of historic drill core from the HGR target area at Iron Mountain that had not previously been assayed for precious metals.
- Results have identified a “gold suite” of pathfinder elements that co-occur in high-grade samples.
Michael Rowley, President and CEO, commented, “Our systematic approach in consolidating and exploring the famously metal-rich yet underexplored Stillwater district continues to proffer exciting and unexpected revelations. Our collaboration with the US Geological Survey has revealed that core drilled in 1977 at the HGR target contains high-grade gold, palladium, and platinum that were not previously recognized, and that are comparable to grades seen at the Pine target on the western side of the district. In addition, we have identified geological similarities, including a suite of pathfinder elements that occur together in both locations, that provide a guide for targeting gold-rich mineralization across the 25-kilometer-wide property. These high-grade gold zones are now being recognized to be much more broadly distributed and to occur within some of the same horizons that host the bulk-tonnage “Platreef-style” deposits of palladium, platinum, gold, rhodium, nickel, copper, and cobalt in the lower Stillwater complex. We look forward to providing further news including additional exploration results, updates on modelling work at the most advanced target areas, ahead of field exploration in 2020.”
Die vollständige Pressemitteilung finden Sie unter dem folgenden Internetlink - Bitte hier klicken.
Für weitere Informationen:
Group Ten Metals Inc.
President, CEO & Director
Tel. 1-604-357 4790
Im deutschsprachigen Raum:
73728 Esslingen am Neckar
Tel. +49-711-82 09 72 11
Fax +49-711-82 09 72 15
Quelle: Group Ten Metals